Jun 01, 2015
VISALIA, Calif. — At its May board meeting, the California Dairies, Inc. board of directors elected the executive committee officers for the 2015-2016 term. John Azevedo was re-elected to serve another year as chairman of the board. Azevedo has served as chairman since May 2013.
Other directors elected to the executive committee include:
- John Moons was re-elected as first vice chairman
- Manuel Machado, former treasurer, will serve as second vice chairman
- Edwin Koetsier was re-elected as secretary
- Charles DeGroot will join the executive committee as treasurer
- BJ Schoneveld was re-elected as member-at-large
- Simon Vander Woude will join the executive committee as member-at-large
Executive committee elections take place each May and officers serve a one-year term.
Recent Press Releases
About California Dairies, Inc.
California Dairies, Inc. is the largest member-owned milk marketing and processing cooperative in California producing 40 percent of California’s milk. Co-owned by more than 400 dairy producers who ship 16 billion pounds of Real California Milk annually. California Dairies, Inc. is a manufacturer of quality butter, fluid milk products and milk powders. In addition, California Dairies, Inc. is the home of two leading and well-respected brands of butter – Challenge and Danish Creamery. California Dairies’ quality dairy products are available in all 50 United States and in more than 50 foreign countries.